This Halloweenw was a blast!!! I wasn't able to dress up with Phillip last year, but we enjoyed every minute of it this year! Phillip's costume was 100% handmade (other than buying the sweatpants and shirt), and he even came up with the idea!! I was excited to be making it for him, and he loved being a Yankee! I, however, am not a good blonde! I thank God that I was born brunette!!



I also took him those yummy treats on Thursday! He had eaten almost every one of them when I left on Sunday night! But I'm glad he enjoyed them!
One of the guys on the baseball team hosted the party, and I got to laugh and talk to the other players and their girlfriends! Phillip has a really good group of boys and girls!! I wish I had taken more pictures at the party of other people, but I've got a couple of us! We'll have to save these costumes and pull them out for later years! :)
On Thursday, I'm going back to Memphis! Baseball has started up again (ALREADY??!?) and the guys are scrimmaging against each other. Phillip's team leads the series 2-0 right now, so I hope they can keep the winning streak going! On Saturday, Memphis plays Tennessee at home and all of the team and the girlfriends are tailgating! We're so excited to hang out with everybody!! And of course it makes everything better that I'll get to see my Phillip again! I love long weekends with him. He just texted me and reminded me that today was 2 years and 5 months! Whew! 3 years and a wedding is quickly approaching!!!!
cuteee!
ReplyDelete