Sunday, April 18, 2010

After my breather..

Okay.. so I'm very sorry for my venting to you all yesterday! I was so stressed out when I got home on Friday that I didn't even know what else to do. I just layed in the bed and cried. I guess moving on with my life is bittersweet for me.. but I'll make it just like everybody else has to. I am excited about moving in on July 1st, but my classes just had me stressed beyond belief. You see, I'm such a planner and I want to know everything that is going to happen in my life the next year. And that's just not possible.

Needless to say, I sat in my bed yesterday afternoon and regrouped while I listened to Phillip's game. I wrote out how all of my classes were going to be, and I felt much better. Monday and Wednesday are really my only bad days, and on those days I'll probably stay at the school and do work study.

Here's how it goes:

Monday: 8-9:15
11-11:50
3-4:50
Tuesday: 8-9:15
Wednesday: 8-9:15
11-11:50
4:15-6:45
Thursday: 8-9:15
11-11:50
Friday: 11-11:50

I'm going to make it. I'm going to make it. I've got to keep telling myself this. Anyways, today was Abby's performance in Cinderella and she did WONDERFUL! We are so proud of her! She's definitely a little actress in the making, and I sure hope she continues!



Also, for more bragging, Phillip hit ANOTHER homerun this weekend! That makes 3 for him so far on the season! He tied the game up at 3 today and we were so proud of him!! I can't wait to watch him this weekend vs. Tulane! Since I wasn't with him this weekend, I have a sweet picture of him from the Houston Aquarium that they took! He's such a cutie in his glasses!


More to post later! Have a wonderful beginning of the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment