Anyways, today Mom and I went to Corinth to shop a little. Of course, we found nothing. I do lots better ordering things off the computer rather than going to the stores. When we got back into town I made her ride with me over to the Flea Market behind Dixie Gas.. (yes, for the 3rd time this week!!) I wanted to show her the fabric in the back of the store that I had been eyeing since Wednesday. There were rolls and rolls of beautiful fabric! If I knew how to sew, I could make a killing by making curtains and throw pillows and whatever else I could come up with... But back to my story! I want a duvet made for my bedroom next year because it's so much simpler than buying a new comforter set. You get so tired of that so easily! And this way, all I do is slide the down comforter out from under it, and get a new duvet made. Easy as pie. So, we picked out the one I wanted and we bought the whole roll! There were 8 yards on it, and we paid $2 a yard!! CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!! I am soooooo excited!! I asked my Mom was it sad that a twenty year old girl was getting excited over fabric for a comforter? Yes, that's got to mean I'm getting older.
Here is a picture of the fabric! I'm going to use the print on the left for the duvet, and the print on the right is the reverse side of it that I plan to make throw pillows out of! And maybe 2 curtain panels if I have enough! I'm in love! Plus, it will match my turquoise lamp and table that I spray painted!

Also, a sample wedding program came in today that we're looking at getting! It's adorable. Since it's an outside wedding, we're looking at our programs being put on fans! What do you think? We'll probably only use 3 panels though! 5 is cute, but it's almost too much.

That's all for now! Love you all!
omg i wanted to do fans for my wedding! well, whenever i get engaged first! haha :)
ReplyDeletethat fabric is beautiful!
I didnt know they had fabric.. I'll have to check it out!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love the fan idea.. it will be great!!