Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Good-Byes and Hellos!


Adios Booneville, MS! I can't believe this time has finally come! It seems only yesterday I was playing in the Foster Park yard with my sweet baby brother.. getting on the school bus, playing babies and "house", doing whatever we could outside-all day long!

Well, I'm a big girl now and the time has finally come to move on from your small city. I think I've pretty much experienced all that it has to offer, and it's been such a great town to me and my family.

So here's how it goes.. tomorrow afternoon, my mother and I will be moving my stuff to a place from what I've heard is a wonderful town. I will begin my life as an Ole Miss student starting Thursday morning at 10:00. People ask me if I'm excited and I just smile and say yes. Because on the outside, I am happy, but on the inside, it's just a bittersweet feeling. Too many emotions are running through me at this point. I know I'm going to love it and I'm going to accept whatever life throws at me from this point on. It's time to do some growing up big-girl style!

Good-bye to my Booneville, MS life! Hello blogging from my new Oxford lifestyle!!

3 comments:

  1. woo hoo! I know you are excited. Cant wait to hear all about it! have fun tomorrow! be safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a big girl now! Don't be sad though because lots of new memories are going to be made! with me!! haha Love you Meg! I hope you love Summer School!

    ReplyDelete