We haven't been able to meet this precious princess yet though due to baseball, but the Conference USA tournament is in Jackson next week starting Wednesday and I've got a few dates with Charlotte!! She was actually supposed to be born on May 20th, but we're super glad she came when she did!! She was ready to meet her family, and she's sure to be showered with lots of love! I'm glad that Meg and Robert will be able to get settled in their house before we come see them.
I will have my own pictures and sweet stories when I get back next weekend, but for now we'll listen to their stories and I'll add pictures of Robert's and Meg's. She's beautiful either way!!! I can't wait to get my hands on her.
She even makes Ole Miss look good.. and how great does Megan look?? So. not. fair. I only pray to look that good after a childbirth!






No comments:
Post a Comment