I've got so many pictures to upload and so many fun things to tell about on here, but it's been so hard with all that we've had going on. And my computer charger died on me this past week. So that's made it extremely hard to use my laptop, which stinks!
I haven't uploaded pictures from the Bachelorette party in Nashville yet, which was tremendous by the way! Nor have I uploaded pictures from the end of baseball season. I just got back from Memphis yesterday from a long week with Phillip, and I leave tomorrow to head to Clinton for the Conference USA tournament in Pearl.
I am making Phillip bring me his charger so I can get a lot done while we aren't playing ball. Also, we get to meet baby Charlotte tomorrow and I am beyond thrilled!! We've only seen pictures thus far sent via text message, and I'm ready to snuggle and squeeze those precious baby cheeks of hers!
Just to let you know how busy I've been.. here is a list of things that are finally finished:
1. Invitations are all sent out
2. Programs and napkins are picked up
3. Thank you cards are in the process of being written
4. My dress and Mama's dress are both picked up and altered
5. All clothes are bought for honeymoon and wedding festivities
6. Sparklers were delivered to the house yesterday
7. The announcement write up and picture have been sent to the paper (look for it this week!)
8. The girls have me covered on lingerie
9. Swimsuits are bought
10. Shoes and garter are here
11. Bridesmaids gifts are wrapped
12. Flower for my hair has been made
13. Still have to make appointment to practice hair
14. Appoinment to meet with the photographer
BRAIN OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!! 3 weeks from this past Saturday and we're married! I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment