Monday, October 10, 2011

WaterColor 2011


I really think these pictures say enough, don't you? We stayed at a BEAUTIFUL home this year in Watercolor as always (thanks to Aunt Jen and Uncle David), and enjoyed a wonderful weekend away from school and work and the busy lives that we encounter each day. Since our wedding was in June we weren't able to go during the summer months, so she planned it for the first weekend in October. What a perfect time to go to the beach! The weather was gorgeous all weekend, and the family time and fellowship was much needed. "Eat, drink, and be merry" is a statement that has never been used as much as it was that weekend!




The guys went deep sea fishing while the girls chilled together, we ate lots of delicious food cooked by Aunt Jen, and of course snacked all weekend long! It was such a great trip for relaxation, and I'm already looking forward to the next time we can all be together. Phillip and I took a sunset bike ride into Seaside and enjoyed each other's company away from the business of our life right now.

Thanks Aunt Jen and DB for a beyond perfect getaway!!! We are blessed to have such a beautiful, healthy, happy family! I'll leave you with a few pictures to make you jealous!




No comments:

Post a Comment