Monday, May 21, 2012

ONE Year Old Charlotte

Dear Charlotte, I hope when you're old enough to read this you will know how much me and your Uncle Sip love you. We're thankful for this healthy and happy one full year we have had with you, and can't wait to watch you grow into the beautiful young lady that we know you will become. We are also very thankful that we were able to attend your first birthday party this weekend.. which we actually wouldn't have missed for the world. We enjoyed your sweet presence and even more, your sweet smile. You loved all of your presents and I can only imagine all of those toys laying all around the house for your mama to pick up! We truly can't wait for you to start talking because we can only imagine the funny things you will say and do. You've got an awesome support system and an even better set of parents! Phillip and I hope to the be awesome "first-time" parents like your mom and dad have been. You won't remember all of these special times with us, but we surely won't forget them. I'm thankful for pictures that can always be shown to you and stories that can always be told. And I can only hope that in the upcoming months and years, our time with you will increase and we will get to see so much more of you along with all of the things you will be involved in. And.. although you won't remember.. here's a recap of our year with you! You attended our wedding at a mere 4 weeks old!
We took a trip home to Clinton, and I can still remember holding you for the first time since the wedding!
We got to attend your baby dedication at Parkway.
We took our first trip to New Orleans together during Christmas of 2011.
You came to our first house in Booneville and met Oakley!
We attended Parkway church several times with you!
And last but not least... We came to your first birthday and we will never forget it!
We LOVE you, Charlotte Elizabeth Chapman! You make us one proud Aunt and Uncle and we will glady tell anyone who asks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment