Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Forecast Says SNOW in MS???

Well, on the night of Wednesday January 6, Dick Rice and the Tupelo news had snow in their forecast. And unless you live in Mississippi, then you don't really understand what it means to be disappointed when the snow doesn't come... but they are predicting an 80% chance and sounding promising.

Everybody is going crazy on Facebook because they think they are going to be out of school. Well, it just so happens that the snow came!! Not very much, but enough to satisfy this little community. Schools are cancelled everywhere for Thursday and even better news is everybody has cancelled school for Friday too! (because they're afraid it will turn into ice) Now, my first day of classes for my sophomore semester won't be until Monday January 11!!!

I really did want to get out and play in it, but I hope it will be here tomorrow. It never stays long, just long enough for us to get a good look at it. I wish Phillip would have been here with us. I know we would have gotten out and played in it. Come again snow!! Maybe even on Christmas one year!!

Here are some snow pictures from my yard!



No comments:

Post a Comment