Friday, January 1, 2010

A Meet Megan Party

Okay.. so I'm going to start out by saying that I hardly know anybody from Clinton. Clinton is 4 times the size of Booneville, and when we make a trip down here, we never have time to see anybody. We try to spend as much time with his family as we can.

Needless to say, after everybody heard that me and Phillip were engaged they wanted to meet me. The only way they knew anything about me was through facebook, and obviously that's not exactly getting to know somebody. Mrs. Stephini's good friend, Lynne Hartley decided that she was going to throw a party for us.. just so people could get to know me! She was such a great hostess, and everybody was so nice! I LOVE meeting new people, so something like this was right up my alley! I hope that the next few times we come to Clinton we will have time to keep in touch with everybody.

Here are a few pictures from the night!



No comments:

Post a Comment