Monday, January 25, 2010

Wedding Stuff..

Okay, so right now not much is going on with wedding planning! I have been pricing places, and looking on the internet for dresses, colors, etc. I just haven't been very sucessful! Phillip and me are both very undecisive people... however, it is fun to get magazines and look at other people's wedding pictures and decide what we do and don't want.

By the way, weddings are so expensive. UGH! Okay, just had to get that off my chest. Wish they weren't, but I know with the help of a few people, it will be beautiful without being pricey. I can't wait to go try on dresses, and have my bridesmaids try on dresses as well.

I have started my own wedding website though. I saw a girl on facebook that had one set up, so I decided to go set up my own account. Eventually, I will be able to add pictures, guestbook, wedding lists, the wedding place, and registries. But until now, happy planning for me and website for others to enjoy! :)

If you're interested, the website it www.mywedding.com/phillipandmegchapman

No comments:

Post a Comment