Saturday, February 27, 2010

Double Dose

Well, everybody that got to see Phillip play yesterday is getting a double dose this afternoon. He's starting for the second time in a row. It's a record!! I was so proud of him yesterday, and I'm even more ecstatic today! He is 2 for 6 on the season so far.. with a RBI single, a double, 2 walks, and a stolen base. However, the game isn't being broad casted today. His mom will have to keep me updated!

Wish I was there. Hopefully, he'll start Tuesday night at Oxford. Good luck PC! :)

Today my brother plays at 4:30, but if Johnna comes into town earlier I might call her and see if she just wants to go on and shop. Then we can treat ourselves to a yummy dinner! That's all the rambling I've got for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment