Even though I wasn't able to attend any of Phillip's games this weekend, my time away from school has been well worth it. It still consisted of lots of baseball games though. Friday night, my sweet brother played New Albany and it wasn't a very good game to sit out at. Luckily, yesterday's game was SO much better. They played Tish County, and Drew had an awesome game! He had a single and a triple, and made some great plays in the field. Mama had put a tray of lasagna in the oven before we left, so when we got home all we had to do was put the bread in. It made for a wonderful supper!! About ten o'clock Johnna called and said she was coming over! We had so much catching up to do, and did I mention that she didn't leave until 2:45!?!?! Yeah, must have had a lot to catch up on! I swear we could have talked for three more hours! I don't get to see her near enough!
Today has been great as well. Forgive me Lord for not attending church. The family rode up to the Northeast game for a little bit and now we're back home. Drew and I have had some brother/sister quality time this afternoon. We've been washing our vehicles since we got home. Freezing, but lots of fun!
Tomorrow, I've got class until 1:15, and a proctored English Lit Test at 2:30. Tomorrow night probably won't consist of very much. Tuesday I'm babysitting the Dukes from 8-12:00! And that afternoon we're leaving for Oxford! We'll grab a bite to eat, and then head over to the field to watch the game! I can't wait to see my strong boy! Keep your fingers crossed that he plays!!
No comments:
Post a Comment