Thursday, March 25, 2010

Last One for a While..

Well, last night was great! It was wonderful going to Starkville and not cheering for State. Wow! Can't believe I just said that, but I do what I have to do! We should have won the game, but that's just the way baseball goes! It was exciting seeing handsome in a real live Division I baseball game! I know it's been Division I all year, but it's cool to see him play against Mississippi State. I couldn't be prouder of you, angel! Here are two pictures from last night!
As of right now, I'm finishing up all of my homework for the week! Astronomy homework and Astronomy lab online. Check. Check. Next, English Lit II study guide to complete and take a test online. Then, I've got to pack all of my stuff for this weekend, paint my toenails (in case it's good flip flop weather), and load up all of Phillip's birthday stuff! Did I mention it's his 21st birthday??? So exciting for him! I'm going to try to make it memorable! I mean your 21st birthday is a big deal right?? My only class meeting tomorrow is History at 10 and after that, I'm meeting Mom for lunch then heading to Memphis. HUGE conference weekend against Rice!! GO TIGERS GO!
So.. I say all of that to say, I'm going to be EXTREMELY busy the next few days so no blogging until I get back on Monday! I've made a pact with myself to stay off of it, and I'm going to stick to it. I promise I'll take lots of pictures, and I'll update you when I get back.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! Plenty of sunshine and plenty of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment