

Today is such a reminisceful day for all of us! As we sit in Mama and Daddy's decorated house during the Christmas season, we think about last year on this very day when my sweet Phillip was about to propose to me! (And might I add that I had no idea!!) I can't believe we've already come a complete year since then, but we have and it's been great to say the least. At about 6:30 tonight, we were standing on the Northeast baseball field on home plate freezing our bootys off, and Phillip was on one knee with me screaming and crying!!! What a wonderful night to remember!!
This is the last Christmas that I will be signing Megan Cristo on receipts when I pay for Christmas gifts, and this is the last Christmas that we will have to spend apart. In all of our 3 years of dating, we have NEVER spent one Christmas Eve night or Christmas Day together! But that's all about to change-- for the better!! :) Even better than that, I will be Megan Chapman for the rest of my life.
I can't complain about anything this past year! Phillip is so much more than I would have ever imagined I would be lucky enough to get, and he still treats me like a princess day in and day out. I've been told that marriage will be the greatest thing to ever happen to either one of us. Who knows where we'll be next year or the plans God has in store for us, but he's got it completely taken care of. And I'm well aware of that, and in Him I find peace. Peace for this Christmas season and peace for many years to come. We've never alone and we will always follow the paths that he puts before us. We're eternally grateful for it all!!
I'm about to soak up the rest of this day with him, and enjoy all of our time together before he leaves on Christmas Eve morning!! Tomorrow I turn 21!!! AHHH!!! Where does time go?? Many pictures to come and lots of fun to be had!
Hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas!!!! Make it the best one yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment