Monday, December 27, 2010

LEGAL and REGAL






Maybe not the regal part-- but I am legal!! As of December 23, 2010, I'm 21 years of age and fully capable of being called a woman! Whew! I can't believe it! After all of the years of wishing for times like these to come, you almost don't want them to when they arrive. I thought about it several times that day, and how now my age only increases from here. There isn't really a "cute" age anymore. 21 is just such a milestone-- it's truly almost depressing.

Anyway, I had such a great birthday with my family! It is super hard to get all of my friends together during this time of the year, so when we get back to Oxford we will celebrate! I woke up to flowers and a precious card from my brother! I also had two precious cards from Aunt Jennifer and my grandmother to open. Phillip insisted that I open up presents from him early, and he gave me a beautiful framed baseball picture of him and a new pair of Uggs. His sweet parents bought me a beautiful one-shoulder strap red dress and my first ceramic rooster which I'm very happy about!! My awesome parents got me the most beautiful bracelet in the world!! Although I picked it out and chose the cameo in the center, I didn't imagine it was going to be as beautiful as it was!!

We all got dressed up and headed to Fairpark Grill in Tupelo to eat! Mama surprised me with a beautiful birthday cake and a variety of red velvet and margarita cupcakes!! It was all so delicious!!

I'm so thankful for the loving family that surrounds me. I'm super blessed to be marrying into a family that loves me as well. My cup overflows always.

1 comment:

  1. WOO HOO! After 21, its just another year older! I was so depressed when I turned 22.

    ReplyDelete