Monday, December 27, 2010

Annual Clinton Trip for the New Year

We always ring in the New Year in Clinton since we aren't able to spend Christmas together. And since there really isn't much to do in Booneville anway, Clinton is a good place to go and get away. Maybe one year we'll take a really fun trip somewhere to ring in the New Year, but for now, this works just fine. It's all going to change next year anyway. Are you getting tired of me saying that? Sorry.. I just don't think I realize how much things are fixing to change up. It's hard because I seem to get so caught up in tradition and the way things "used to be."

So I'm leaving in the morning and I'll be in Clinton until Sunday afternoon. I'm sure we've got a lot of stuff planned. Phillip's Aunt Jennifer and Uncle David are still in town so I know that we are going to see them tomorrow, and we plan on shopping a little as well while I'm there. We aren't sure what we are doing on New Year's Eve but I'm 21 and I'm got some cute outfits layed out to take just in case we do something super fun! :)

I have lots of pictures to put on here, so I'll be a little behind when I get back. But that's okay-- I'll get it done eventually. I also have to meet with my wedding director and I have a wedding dress appointment when I get back!! We've got so much to do in so little time before I go back to school January 24th! We can do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment