Do you hear me??? Rest and relaxation is right around the corner! I seriously can already see myself taking deep breaths, enjoying this wonderful weather, spending time with my family, and seeing that boy of mine!
I've got one test left tonight at 5 o'clock, and I'm hoping that it won't be so bad. I've made very good grades on all of my quizzes and tests this week and I'm very proud of myself for getting it all done without too much stress. I can already tell that my skin is drying out and becoming tired because of all this school mess. MARCH- APRIL- MAY!.. just three more months! I can do this!
Forgive me for not getting the baby showers pictures up after I got home this weekend. I had so much to turn in and study and it didn't allow much time for the blog. When I get back tonight from my class, I'm going to write a blog about it. Megan got some beautiful things for baby Charlotte.
Packing starts as soon as the blog is written and I'm going to wrap Phillip's Valentine gifts. Yes, we're a week late, but it's the only time I have gotten to see him and to us, Valentine's is celebrated every single day. We don't go a day without saying I love you, and hugs and kisses are given as much as everything else. Have I ever mentioned that we've never had a fight? Whew. They say marriage will bring a few-- I dread it! I'm heading out to Memphis as soon as class is over. Since tomorrow is the day before a game, I don't think the guys will have to stay late and I'll get to see Phillip way earlier than normal. My new camera will be used LOTS this weekend! Three games and a banquet on Saturday night and my family and his will be there. LIFE IS GOOD!! :)
GO TIGERS!
No comments:
Post a Comment