We have had an unbelievable week of marriage!!! I have so much to post and many pictures to show as well! However, I'm on a mission this week that must be finished before I go back to school in July. While Phillip is away with baseball until September, I must find a house for us to rent until he returns. We want a place of our own but with little cost, and this might be a challenge. Johnna and I are going this afternoon to scope out a few places! If you know of any places in town, please let me know!
I've added so many pictures to Facebook so if you want to look there you can! If you don't have me as a friend, add me! It's officially MEGAN CRISTO CHAPMAN!! I also have to change all of my important documents this week.
I'm missing that boy of mine, but I know he's having a blast!! He's number 45.. it was official this morning on the roster! First game started at noon and I can't wait to hear from him. His roommate at the hotel is also married, so that's pretty cool!
Our wedding week was an absolute blast. Phillip and I are so blessed to be surrounded by so many awesome people!! More details coming later!
No comments:
Post a Comment