Monday, June 27, 2011

House Plans

We've gotten so much done in just two days in our first little home. Phillip is sad that he can't be here, but it's going to be awesome for him to come home to a "ready" house. The kitchen is really the only room in the house that's almost finished. We are still looking for an island to go in the center for more cabinet space.
An example of what we have been looking at:


I might move some of the guest bedroom furniture today to get a little more done. I've got to do as much as I can before Wednesday because that's when I leave for Oxford to take my summer class. I'll be home some of the weekends but next weekend is Carrie's bachelorette party and the next I'm going to Clinton for a girls weekend with PC's family!! Needless to say, I've got a lot to do!

On Sunday, I'm meeting Stephini in Memphis to pack up more of Phillip's stuff to bring back to the house. We won't be able to get the big furniture but we can bring clothes, shoes, DVDs, TV, etc. back to the house. The less we have to do at the end of the month, all the better.

Since the house is older, we've had to do a little bit of handy-work here and there, and we've also refurnished a lot of furniture. Daddy even built us a shelf yesterday (for more cabinet space in the kitchen) that we're in love with!!!
A few examples of what we've done:






Stay tuned for more later!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to come see it all Friday! Everything looks so cute! You are such a doll of a wife, and I know Phillip will be so proud of everything you've done in your home! Love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete