Saturday, July 2, 2011

New Blog for you!

It's so nice to have surrounding small towns near your own small town. Even though you don't know everybody, you're able to meet people that know other people and it's just a never ending cycle. Long story short- Johnna had told me about this sweet blog that a lady from Corinth writes. We know her brother because he's only a year older than us, but I've never met his sister. However, Johnna never got around to telling me the blog address. I recently found Dustin's sister, Megan, on facebook and happened to come upon her blog address when looking around at her information. She has the absolute most precious blog that I have ever read, and is a great writer on top of that. ALthough I've never met her personally, I already know she is going to be a great Mom and God will send an angel their way soon!

I won't give all of it away because I can't tell it as good as she can, but they're adopting and they need your help!! Since adoption is such a long process, she's selling these cute shirts in honor of their first baby's arrival! When you buy a shirt, she wants you to take a picture of yourself in it and send it to her so that one day she will have pictures of all the people that prayed and helped this sweet child come into their home. She's even beginning to sell them on Etsy, along with other things that she makes. Go here to buy on Etsy!

Party of two.. praying for more!! Isn't that precious? I know that God will bless them with a precious baby all in his great timing! He is the ultimate provider! I'm buying a shirt for sure!!!

Go to this blog!!
In Megan's own words:
As an attempt to raise support for our adoption, we are selling these t-shirts for our "Party of Two...Praying for More." We are hoping that each time someone purchases, wears, and washes this shirt, they will say a little prayer for our little one and the birth parents of our little one.




1 comment:

  1. omg im dying!! sweetest thing ever. i always have such a heart for people adopting!

    ReplyDelete