Monday, July 18, 2011

Countdown Time

It seems like everytime I turn around I'm counting down time until something else happens. I feel like I wish my life away, but I only countdown when I'm in a situation I don't like or until I get to do something really great. Then again, I guess that's what everybody does. I'm currently enrolled in two summer classes and I'm making myself crazy over getting all of this stuff done. I know that I look so exhausted when I meet people out in public. They usually see me without make-up, hair is on top of my head, clothes may or may not be washed, and I probably haven't had a bath. Is that too much information? Maybe they can't get all of that from the way that I look. But for instance, today I was on the Oxford campus from 7-4:15. That is ONE LONG DAY, ya'll! Mondays and Wednesdays are miserable, BUT i've only got 6 regular days of class left and 2 days of exams!!

Some of you have already asked about the exciting news that I have yet to share with you. My new countdown has begun.. and in..

days I get to see that handsome husband of mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm beyond excited and have been missing him since the very minute I dropped him off at the airport. I'm almost not sure how I've made it this long.. but God would never put us through anything that we can't handle. I'm leaving August 11th at 6:00 A.M. and will be there by 12:00 P.M. in Ft. Myers, Florida to see Phillip's game! I'm staying until Tuesday August 16, and will get to see 4 of his games while I'm there. Now that the plane ticket is done, I've got to find a rental car and hotel. I've got something to look forward to when this terrible class ends!!! And then my precious boy will be home August 29th (hopefully) to see our first home!

God has provided us with a supportive and loving family and for that I'm truly grateful!!! We love you Aunt Jennifer and Uncle David. You both always make our wildest dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment