I've got a little catching up to do on my blog although I haven't done anything to catch up on. Life in Oxford is the same always. Never changing. I wake up, go to school, go to school, go to school, come home, go to bed, and it starts all over. Oh, and did I mention that studying goes into all of that somehow????
Tonight will be my last time to go to a "new" class, besides my physiology lab which I haven't been to yet either. The lab is on Tuesday and I know some of the people in my lecture so I'm hoping they might be in class with me. Ugh- is all I can say about this semester. I'm starting out positive and will more than likely be pulling my hair out before all of this is over. My labs and biology classes are absolutely going to be the death of me. I'm excited to find out where my placement is going to be for my education class though. I'll be spending 30 hours observing this semester as well.
So, I'm pretty much writing to say please don't expect a LARGE number of blogs from me this semester. I'm going to try to fill you in on more wedding stuff as it happens, but other than that, I've got to focus on my studies.
Just for a side note to add happiness to my life: Aunt Jennifer booked the flights last night for our trip to Sandals in Jamaica for the HONEYMOON! She just sent me the travel itinerary and I am beyond excited! Believe me, come May, I'm going to need a vacation!!!!! I am picturing myself in a bikini laying on the beach getting a tan drinking a fruity drink! Life is good! :) Sigh. I'm ready for warmer weather.
Megan! Thats so exciting yall are going to Jamaica! It will be so much fun! I love your blog too, its so fun to read! The top of your blog of you and Philip with baseball/wedding stuff is so so adorable too!
ReplyDelete