Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Something BLUE!

It's time to decide what will be my something blue! I've pretty much decided that shoes are the option of my choice. I've scoped out several places with beautiful blue shoes. The only thing I'm afraid of is walking in heels out by the lake. We're a little worried that my feet are going to sink into the ground. And there just aren't many blue wedges out there that are cute. Decisions. Decisions. There is entirely too much stuff on my mind right now.

Here are some of my VERY MOST Favorites:




What do you think??

Oh, and by the way.. Here are our cute koozies that will be placed on Phillip's cake table. Party favors for everybody to take home! I looked all over for the right color turquoise and found nothing, so we ended up ordering royal blue. You can't go wrong with royal and the guys will be sure to pick when up when it isn't a girly color. You now have some more of the insight on our wedding! :)

3 comments:

  1. OMG that koozie is so freakin cute!! And those shoes are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those aren't just shoes. Those are the mother of all heels. Manolo Blahnik. Megan Cristo (Chapman) If you buy those, I may just cry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should check out ebay and see what they've got as far as shoes. You can pick every detail from the shoe size to the color to the style and a lot of the venders will gladly exchange or refund if you get it and it doesn't fit. It'll also give you an idea of what brands work for you... and if you know a brand you can always find a store.

    ....its a shame those Manolos are almost $1000.

    ....and I'm with Courtney. Those koozies are ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete