If you have noticed, I've added a blog counter to the side bar on my blog. It's really one of those things that is more for me than anybody else. It's pretty much the only way that I can see how many views I get a day, and as crazy as it is, there are actually some of you out there that enjoy reading about my day and keeping up with me through this. Again, I apolgize for my horrible writing skills.
I do realize that most of you are from Booneville and it's the only way you can truly get the full gist of what's going on in this life of mine. Thanks to all of you who keep up with me! It truly is a blessing to know that I have so many people who care about me.
Thanks again to all of you who read this thing!!! Please feel free to follow and leave as many comments as you want! I promise-- they're always truly enjoyed!
I LOVE reading it!
ReplyDeleteHey, Megan, I check out your blog almost every day! Love reading about you and my sweet nephew, and your wonderful family! Hope to see you soon! Jennifer
ReplyDelete