I have officially become a Rebel at the University of Mississippi. My day one is over, and it's all downhill from here. Isn't the first day always the most nerve wracking? For me, I get so nervous and freak out and get scared that I won't be able to find my classes and that I'll get lost and all that good stuff. For some reason, I can't understand that everybody else does the exact same thing. I actually had a guy ask me for directions!! ME?!? I just looked at him like he was crazy and said, "I really can't help you out that much either! But I can pull out my handy dandy map!" He just laughed and said okay!
Anyways, today went pretty much the best it could be! My first class started at 8 and ended at 9:15. It is an education class, and I'm really going to love my teacher! She was previously a third grade teacher, and I have a feeling I'm going to be wishing I was in that line of work. She just makes everything seem so interesting. I had a break from 9:15 to 11, but I wasn't dare going to leave and risk not being able to find a parking spot, so I just placed my little booty in a chair in the Turner center and sat. Luckily, lots of people walked by and I got to talk to so many of them. I had a HUGE, I mean HUGE HUGE, genetics class in the Turner Auditorium from 11-11:50. My teacher is going to be very interesting.. I just hope it isn't so hard! Precious Carrie Foley waited in the Turner Center for me to get out, and we headed to the Union and grabbed Chick-fil-a. So yummy! I was supposed to have lab today from 3-4:50 but all of the labs are cancelled for the first week of school. And there you have it, day one is complete! Whew! What a breeze.. wish there was a breeze outside!
Tomorrow, my Microbiology class is at 11 and we'll be out at 12:15! The lab meets after it at 1, but no labs are meeting this week. Daddy is coming down to Oxford and we're making a quick trip to Memphis to take Phillip the table and chairs for his dining area. I can't wait to see both of my men!
I hope the rest of my week goes this smoothly. I have a feeling I won't be doing much this semester.. well, unless studying counts!! Love you all! Have a great day! :)
fancy seeing you today in turner aka my home.
ReplyDeleteanytime you want to find me i will be there.