Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Welcome to our home..

I love the word home and not house. It's always been one of those weird things to me. When I think of the word house, I think of a physical object with no meaning. However, when I say "I'm going home" I mean so much more than just going to my house. Home is a place where I'm the most comfortable, and a place where I'm surrounded by the people that I love. Although we aren't living in an actual house in Oxford, our apartment has become our home, and we will continue to make it that way all year. Northeast not only brought me two wonderful years, but also a wonderful roommate, Carrie Keeton, whom I love like a sister!

So before you see the pictures, welcome to our home.. Lafayette Place in Oxford, Mississippi. Number 1210A. I hope you enjoy!











Also, thanks to both of our parents and our sweet boys, Derek and Phillip for helping us move in last weekend. As hard as it was, they helped in every way possible and did everything we asked. Not only that, but thanks for making it possible for us to live here as well. We love ya'll and will miss you dearly.

2 comments: