Thursday, August 12, 2010

And I'm back to bragging..

I'm just going to go ahead and apologize for this in advance. I typically don't like to brag, but it's not about me.. that makes it okay, right?

Anyways, it's about my strong boy. This post will explain one of the many reasons why I call him this and why that when he calls, "My Strong Boy" is registered into my phone. He truly is one of the most incredible guys I've ever had the privilege of knowing, and he never fails to amaze me.

I get a text message about fifteen minutes ago that read, "I'm saving someone's life today!" I quickly wrote back, "How baby?" He goes on to say that he got a text message saying that someone in the hospital is in need of Type A blood and that's what he is, so he's headed to the MS Blood Services in Jackson to give blood. I can't even begin to tell you how this makes me feel. He's just one of those people that is up for everything at any point, and would help anybody out if they needed it. Strong doesn't begin to describe him. I'm lucky to know him, and even luckier that I'm marrying him in ten months.

He's mine forever. And on June 11, 2011, I'll be the HAPPIEST girl in the world. :)

1 comment: