Phillip's senior year of college begins now, and I can't believe it. In nine months, he will be moving in with me and will never live with guys again. Kind of crazy, isn't it? It's probably sad for him! I think he enjoys the "getting to do what he wants to" thing! :D Anyways, over the weekend, we moved him into his new place with new roomates, and I'm really liking it. It's not completely finished, but they don't care. They're having the time of their life, and it is an upgrade from Phillip's house last year. Instead of praying to the Lord to keep him safe every night, I'll change my prayer to let him become good friends with the guys and allow him to have fun in the midst of school and baseball. He's got such a hard semester, and I'm so proud of him for getting it all finished before our wedding!! He works harder than any person I've ever known and I'm more than thankful for him. I'll definitely continue to thank God every night for giving him to me.
We had such a great week together. We got him all moved in on Saturday, and finally around 7:30, we had a good meal with his parents at Central Barbeque. His parents left on Sunday afternoon, and I ended up staying until late Wednesday afternoon. I know his roomates probably got tired of me staying there, but I just wasn't ready to leave, and I did do dishes, laundry, and cleaned while I was there! They may want me back when school and baseball start.
On Monday night, we got ready for a little date together! We tried a new place near Phillip's house called Swanky's Taco Shop (highly recommend it if you're in Memphis on Poplar Ave) and rented a RedBox movie (Shutter Island). GREAT GREAT night together! I'm going to miss being with him this year. I get so spoiled.
To end this post, I'll show you some pictures of Phillip's house. Not completely done, but it's cute for the guys. I'm proud of them, and I just know they're going to love their new place.
No comments:
Post a Comment