
The title pretty much sums up what my life consists of. I'm surprised I don't dream about it when I sleep. I thought about moving my bed to the baseball field once. I mean that's even where I got engaged.
That wasn't the moral of the story though! I apologize for the rambling again! Anyways, I've been super proud of Phillip this week! Stephini (his mom) found pictures of Phillip from the weekend in Houston that I have to share with you! Almost all of the pictures they took had something to do with him! One of them said "so and so outfielder watches as Phillip Chapman's ball goes over the fence" and the next said "Rick Russel rounds the bases as Phillip Chapman hits a homerun" and etc. Some of them were actual pictures of him though! Here are 2 good ones that I have to share!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Yesterday, a guy from the Commercial Appeal showed up to their practice and asked to interview Phillip for the paper! He called as soon as practice was over to tell me about it (he would probably die if he knew I said that) and today, it was in the sports section! He definitely deserves everything that comes his way! He has had such an amazing year and he has filled in the role of catcher proudly and perfectly! I shine from ear to ear after every game because he always does so well! Even when he says he has a bad game.. it's a great game to me! :) Here is the link for the article in the paper! You always make your fiance proud!
your so sweet! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's GREAT! Tell him congratulations!! Love the pics!!
ReplyDelete